Granma hosts this August 10 the national act for the Hydraulic Worker Day as a recognition to the relevant results achieved in the year by the Provincial Delegation of Hydraulic Resources.
After a great determination, systematicity and quality of work, the savings and efficient use of water stand out in the action of the entity, thus favoring thousands of inhabitants in the province.
Listen to more details here:
On the front page
- National Assembly deputies begin study of draft proposal
- More than 400 health professionals graduated in Granma
- Granma celebrated the Children´s Day
- Sao Paulo Forum Debates Latin American Integration
- Puerto Rican Musician Gilberto Santa Rosa Arrives In Cuba
- The Plaza of the Cuban National Anthem
- Computerizing society, a joint effort to promote development
- Fidel opened four programs of the Revolution in Granma
- Cuba Prioritizes the Use of Technology in Education
- Results from New Expedition of Archeological Site
- The Flowers Fair will shortly take place in Bayamo
- May Day: Massive parade shows support for the Revolution in Granma