Granma hosts this August 10 the national act for the Hydraulic Worker Day as a recognition to the relevant results achieved in the year by the Provincial Delegation of Hydraulic Resources.
After a great determination, systematicity and quality of work, the savings and efficient use of water stand out in the action of the entity, thus favoring thousands of inhabitants in the province.
Listen to more details here:
On the front page
- Cuban Civil Society Holds Forum Called Thinking America
- U.S. and Cuban companies reach agreement on Heberprot-p
- Granma adopted measures to prevent forest fires
- Granma to celebrate 16 years of the television rooms program
- An electoral system backed by the people
- Authorities Assess New Tourist Routes in Granma
- Cuba Performs Dynamic Test prior to General Election
- Cuban teams to play against Mexican pro clubs
- Granma´s professionals received tribute on Cuban Press Day
- Bayamo paid tribute to Carlos Manuel de Céspedes on 144 anniversary of his death
- The dark result of passion
- Roel Santos: I never give up or tire