The National Civil Defense General Staff issued an official note about people who died in Cuba due to the impact of Irma Hurricane.
The Caribbean nation reported the loss of ten human lives in the provinces of Havana, Matanzas, Camagüey and Ciego de Ávila.
Seven of the deaths occurred in the Cuban capital and there were also one each in the other three provinces and the main causes were the collapse of buildings and accidents by not meeting the rules of conduct set by the aforementioned body.
On the front page
- First remain of victims of the plane crash arrived to Granma
- One of three survivors of Havana air disaster passes away
- Cuba united in grief
- 2018 Meteoro Popular Exercise concluded successfully in Granma
- Cuba´s First VP Valdés Mesa highlights efforts to clarify the plane crash
- Computerizing society, a joint effort to promote development
- The Plaza of the Cuban National Anthem
- Fidel opened four programs of the Revolution in Granma
- Cuba Prioritizes the Use of Technology in Education
- Results from New Expedition of Archeological Site
- The Flowers Fair will shortly take place in Bayamo
- May Day: Massive parade shows support for the Revolution in Granma