The fairground that holds Expo Granma 2017 in a special edition, reopen this Sunday August 13th in Bayamo, with a sample dedicated to the 91 anniversary of the birth of Commander in Chief Fidel Castro.
The exhibition area will gather on this occasion the advances of 16 other entities of the Granma business system whose achievements are results of the revolutionary work guided by the main leader Commander in Chief Fidel Castro.
On the occasion of the 64th anniversary of the assault on Moncada barrack, Expo Granma showed the work of 18 Granma business entities that mark equally in the social and economic development of the province.
In the exhibition area this time will be the stands of ALUMEC; Factory of Accumulators, Ministry of Tourism, Texoro Company, Bayamo EMBA, Taba-Cuba, Post Offices of Cuba, Young Computer Club, Tecno Azúcar; Agribusiness Grain Company; Agricultural Enterprise of Jiguaní and the Projects Company.
Also, in this edition are include the Granma Universal Enterprise; GELMA and the Cuban Fund for Cultural Property, which achieved great acceptance for their proposals, in the July sample.
The special edition of Expo Granma 2017 is open to all.
The exhibition has been organized with the co-sponsorship of the Provincial People’s Power of Granma, the Association of Communicators, the provincial directorate of Education and the Granma business system.
On the front page
- Cuban Civil Society Holds Forum Called Thinking America
- U.S. and Cuban companies reach agreement on Heberprot-p
- Granma adopted measures to prevent forest fires
- Granma to celebrate 16 years of the television rooms program
- An electoral system backed by the people
- Authorities Assess New Tourist Routes in Granma
- Cuba Performs Dynamic Test prior to General Election
- Cuban teams to play against Mexican pro clubs
- Granma´s professionals received tribute on Cuban Press Day
- Bayamo paid tribute to Carlos Manuel de Céspedes on 144 anniversary of his death
- The dark result of passion
- Roel Santos: I never give up or tire