The fairground that holds Expo Granma 2017 in a special edition, reopen this Sunday August 13th in Bayamo, with a sample dedicated to the 91 anniversary of the birth of Commander in Chief Fidel Castro.
The exhibition area will gather on this occasion the advances of 16 other entities of the Granma business system whose achievements are results of the revolutionary work guided by the main leader Commander in Chief Fidel Castro.
On the occasion of the 64th anniversary of the assault on Moncada barrack, Expo Granma showed the work of 18 Granma business entities that mark equally in the social and economic development of the province.
In the exhibition area this time will be the stands of ALUMEC; Factory of Accumulators, Ministry of Tourism, Texoro Company, Bayamo EMBA, Taba-Cuba, Post Offices of Cuba, Young Computer Club, Tecno Azúcar; Agribusiness Grain Company; Agricultural Enterprise of Jiguaní and the Projects Company.
Also, in this edition are include the Granma Universal Enterprise; GELMA and the Cuban Fund for Cultural Property, which achieved great acceptance for their proposals, in the July sample.
The special edition of Expo Granma 2017 is open to all.
The exhibition has been organized with the co-sponsorship of the Provincial People’s Power of Granma, the Association of Communicators, the provincial directorate of Education and the Granma business system.
On the front page
- National Assembly deputies begin study of draft proposal
- More than 400 health professionals graduated in Granma
- Granma celebrated the Children´s Day
- Sao Paulo Forum Debates Latin American Integration
- Puerto Rican Musician Gilberto Santa Rosa Arrives In Cuba
- The Plaza of the Cuban National Anthem
- Computerizing society, a joint effort to promote development
- Fidel opened four programs of the Revolution in Granma
- Cuba Prioritizes the Use of Technology in Education
- Results from New Expedition of Archeological Site
- The Flowers Fair will shortly take place in Bayamo
- May Day: Massive parade shows support for the Revolution in Granma