In a day full of productivity, enthusiasm, patriotism and shared emotions, the Provincial Festival of Youth and Students concluded this Tuesday in Bayamo.
As part of the closing of this youth event, where 150 delegates from all municipalities of Granma participated, an anti-imperialist court was held in which the direct consequences of the blockade in the territory were demanded and the Granma´s delegation to the XIX World Festival of Youth and Students was announced, to be held in the Russian city of Sochi, in October.
Listen to more details here:
On the front page
- Cubans, British debate on English Language Teaching
- Event in Bayamo pays tribute to Francisco Vicente Aguilera
- Council of Ministers of Cuba Analyzes Economic Performance
- Marble production to increase in Granma
- Granma to homage the patriot Francisco Vicente Aguilera
- The Plaza of the Cuban National Anthem
- Computerizing society, a joint effort to promote development
- Fidel opened four programs of the Revolution in Granma
- Cuba Prioritizes the Use of Technology in Education
- Results from New Expedition of Archeological Site
- The Flowers Fair will shortly take place in Bayamo
- May Day: Massive parade shows support for the Revolution in Granma