In a day full of productivity, enthusiasm, patriotism and shared emotions, the Provincial Festival of Youth and Students concluded this Tuesday in Bayamo.
As part of the closing of this youth event, where 150 delegates from all municipalities of Granma participated, an anti-imperialist court was held in which the direct consequences of the blockade in the territory were demanded and the Granma´s delegation to the XIX World Festival of Youth and Students was announced, to be held in the Russian city of Sochi, in October.
Listen to more details here:
On the front page
- Mexico Registers Cuban Medication to Treat Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Six Cubans are hired to play in the Canadian Professional Baseball
- Granma improves implementation of project to handle drought
- Council of Ministers meeting this Wednesday
- The Flowers Fair will shortly take place in Bayamo
- Fidel opened four programs of the Revolution in Granma
- Computerizing society, a joint effort to promote development
- The Plaza of the Cuban National Anthem
- Cuba Prioritizes the Use of Technology in Education
- Festival of Cuban Popular Music Sindo Garay opens in Bayamo
- The US blockade affects the marble production in Cuba
- The peoples are present in Lima