A different night, where tears and smiles mixed, characterized the meeting among the residents of CDR # 9 “Camilo Cienfuegos”, in the San Juan district of Bayamo, and the hundred young people of Holguin who, since last August 7, participate in the summer camp “Fidel among us.”
Organized by the Committee for the Defense of the Revolution (CDR) and the Young Communists League in Granma (UJC), the meeting began with the screening of a moving audiovisual on the legacy of the eternal youth and historical leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, which moistened the faces of several of the young present, many of whom visit Granma for the first time.
Also during the evening the delegation enjoyed the art of the community, bordering on the former Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Barack, in Bayamo, as well as the performance of clowns and mariachi music.
The exchange also included the tasting of home dishes and typical sweets of the Bayamo city, and the sale of La Calle magazine of the CDR, with its special edition # 87 dedicated to the Commander in Chief, after his physical disappearance last November 25th, 2016.
On the front page
- Cuban Civil Society Holds Forum Called Thinking America
- U.S. and Cuban companies reach agreement on Heberprot-p
- Granma adopted measures to prevent forest fires
- Granma to celebrate 16 years of the television rooms program
- An electoral system backed by the people
- Authorities Assess New Tourist Routes in Granma
- Cuba Performs Dynamic Test prior to General Election
- Cuban teams to play against Mexican pro clubs
- Granma´s professionals received tribute on Cuban Press Day
- Bayamo paid tribute to Carlos Manuel de Céspedes on 144 anniversary of his death
- The dark result of passion
- Roel Santos: I never give up or tire