Renowned comedy groups will come together in Granma from December 4 to 9 for the third edition of the Humoráculo National Event.
The event will bring together recognized groups of the island, such as Pagola Paga, Caricare, Komotú, Los Hepáticos, Etcétera and La Leña del Humor, as well as the comedians Enrique ¨Kike¨ Kiñones, Michel Pentón (El Flaco) and El Cabo.
The Bayamo Theater will host the presentations, although artists also will be performing at the University of Granma, at the Manzanillo Theater and the José Joaquín Palma theater hall.
The program also includes exchange among the comedians and writers, who practice the humorous decimal and the lecture
“Theory of simulacrum, Cuban contemporary scene humor”, which will be giving by Kike Kiñones.
The also, director of the Humor Promoting Center, explained in a press conference that Granma has become a special territory for this type of event, because the public is very respectful and has a lot of fun with the proposals of the event.
On the front page
- Arlenis Sierra, best athlete of 2018 in Granma
- The Educator´s Day dedicated to Fidel in Granma
- Communist Party Leadership Analyzes Cuban Draft Constitution
- Bayamo hosts the 1st Provincial Workshop on Computarization of the Society
- Raúl Castro Receives Doctors Who Collaborated in Brazil
- Che Guevara is Remembered for His Impeccable Example
- The Plaza of the Cuban National Anthem
- Computerizing society, a joint effort to promote development
- Cuba Prioritizes the Use of Technology in Education
- Fidel opened four programs of the Revolution in Granma
- Results from New Expedition of Archeological Site
- The Flowers Fair will shortly take place in Bayamo