Renowned comedy groups will come together in Granma from December 4 to 9 for the third edition of the Humoráculo National Event.
The event will bring together recognized groups of the island, such as Pagola Paga, Caricare, Komotú, Los Hepáticos, Etcétera and La Leña del Humor, as well as the comedians Enrique ¨Kike¨ Kiñones, Michel Pentón (El Flaco) and El Cabo.
The Bayamo Theater will host the presentations, although artists also will be performing at the University of Granma, at the Manzanillo Theater and the José Joaquín Palma theater hall.
The program also includes exchange among the comedians and writers, who practice the humorous decimal and the lecture
“Theory of simulacrum, Cuban contemporary scene humor”, which will be giving by Kike Kiñones.
The also, director of the Humor Promoting Center, explained in a press conference that Granma has become a special territory for this type of event, because the public is very respectful and has a lot of fun with the proposals of the event.
On the front page
- Granma creates conditions to receive new rail cars
- Sculpture of Carilda Oliver will enrich the Wax Museum of Bayamo
- Drugs Were Introduced into Cuban Container in Panama
- Granma Dairy Product Company to increase its productions
- The Provincial Assembly of People´s Power to be held on May 25 in Granma
- Che Guevara is Remembered for His Impeccable Example
- West beat East in Cuban All-Star Baseball Game
- Cuban Despaigne´s bat gets scorching hot in Japanese baseball
- Cuban Poetess Carilda Oliver passed away
- Cuban baseball team prepares to face USA
- Díaz-Canel receives warm welcome of the Granma´s people
- Survivor of Plane Crash in Cuba Sends a Message of Gratitude