During his stay, Díaz-Canel will convey the Cuban government and people’s solidarity with and support for Maduro as he begins a new term in office, and for the civic-military union of the Bolivarian people
The President of Cuba’s Councils of State and Ministers, Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez, has arrived in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela to participate in the swearing-in ceremony for the country’s constitutional President Nicolás Maduro’s, legitimately re-elected by the people, May 20, 2018.
During his stay, Díaz-Canel will convey the Cuban government and people’s solidarity with and support for Maduro as he begins a new term in office, and for the civic-military union of the Bolivarian people.
The occasion will provide a timely opportunity to reaffirm the excellent relations shared by the two people and governments.
Accompanying Díaz-Canel are Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla and Rogelio Polanco Fuentes, Cuban ambassador in Venezuela.
On the front page
- Cuba Recalls Antonio Maceo and Ernesto Che Guevara's Birthdays
- Granma´s youth will pay tribute to Antonio Maceo and Ernesto Che Guevara
- The Base Business Unit Mechanical of Bayamo: 30 years of works
- Bayamo hosts 1st National Emergency Nursing and Critical Care Symposium
- Cuba Will Never Negotiate under Pressure, President Says
- Che Guevara is Remembered for His Impeccable Example
- West beat East in Cuban All-Star Baseball Game
- Cuban Despaigne´s bat gets scorching hot in Japanese baseball
- Cuban Poetess Carilda Oliver passed away
- Cuban baseball team prepares to face USA
- Díaz-Canel receives warm welcome of the Granma´s people
- Survivor of Plane Crash in Cuba Sends a Message of Gratitude