During his stay, Díaz-Canel will convey the Cuban government and people’s solidarity with and support for Maduro as he begins a new term in office, and for the civic-military union of the Bolivarian people
The President of Cuba’s Councils of State and Ministers, Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez, has arrived in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela to participate in the swearing-in ceremony for the country’s constitutional President Nicolás Maduro’s, legitimately re-elected by the people, May 20, 2018.
During his stay, Díaz-Canel will convey the Cuban government and people’s solidarity with and support for Maduro as he begins a new term in office, and for the civic-military union of the Bolivarian people.
The occasion will provide a timely opportunity to reaffirm the excellent relations shared by the two people and governments.
Accompanying Díaz-Canel are Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla and Rogelio Polanco Fuentes, Cuban ambassador in Venezuela.
On the front page
- Farmers of Granma hopes to host the National Act for the 60th anniversary of the Agrarian Reform Law
- The Pharmaceutical Factory of Bayamo provides two new products of high demand in Cuba and Latin America
- Cuba Denies the Preparation of Terrorist Acts against any State
- Roel Santos, champion of Colombian Professional Baseball League
- Activist of the Brazil´s Landless Movement affirms that Cuba is a horizon
- Che Guevara is Remembered for His Impeccable Example
- The Plaza of the Cuban National Anthem
- Computerizing society, a joint effort to promote development
- Cuba Prioritizes the Use of Technology in Education
- Fidel opened four programs of the Revolution in Granma
- Results from New Expedition of Archeological Site
- The Flowers Fair will shortly take place in Bayamo