The head of State is visiting Vietnam in response to an invitation from the president and general secretary of the Communist Party, Nguyen Phu Trong, and Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
Diaz-Canel’s visit is taking place a few days after the 58th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
The visit also coincides with an excellent time in bilateral ties in several aspects, particularly in the political sphere.
On the front page
- Medical brigade of Granma arrived home from Bolivia
- First batch of Cuban doctors return to Cuba from Bolivia
- Havana celebrated its 500th anniversary
- Recognition of Eusebio Leal on the 500th anniversary of Havana
- Pope Francis greets 500th anniversary of Havana
- Wax sculpture of Elio Reve unveiled in the Museum of Bayamo
- Cubans bid farewell to Alicia Alonso
- Salvador of Bayamo Early Music Encounter to be held next November
- Cuba 2019 3-day Baseball All-Star Game kicks off
- More than 85 thousand people of Granma support international movement for the Lula´s release
- Outstanding artist received recognition in the Fiesta de la Cubania
- Solemn session for the 506 anniversary of the Bayamo city today