The head of State is visiting Vietnam in response to an invitation from the president and general secretary of the Communist Party, Nguyen Phu Trong, and Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
Diaz-Canel’s visit is taking place a few days after the 58th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
The visit also coincides with an excellent time in bilateral ties in several aspects, particularly in the political sphere.
On the front page
- Farmers of Granma hopes to host the National Act for the 60th anniversary of the Agrarian Reform Law
- The Pharmaceutical Factory of Bayamo provides two new products of high demand in Cuba and Latin America
- Cuba Denies the Preparation of Terrorist Acts against any State
- Roel Santos, champion of Colombian Professional Baseball League
- Activist of the Brazil´s Landless Movement affirms that Cuba is a horizon
- Che Guevara is Remembered for His Impeccable Example
- The Plaza of the Cuban National Anthem
- Computerizing society, a joint effort to promote development
- Cuba Prioritizes the Use of Technology in Education
- Fidel opened four programs of the Revolution in Granma
- Results from New Expedition of Archeological Site
- The Flowers Fair will shortly take place in Bayamo