The head of State is visiting Vietnam in response to an invitation from the president and general secretary of the Communist Party, Nguyen Phu Trong, and Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
Diaz-Canel’s visit is taking place a few days after the 58th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
The visit also coincides with an excellent time in bilateral ties in several aspects, particularly in the political sphere.
On the front page
- Cuban Nursing is a reference for the world, says international expert
- Cuban President Meets British Businessmen
- Conference prior to the 21st CTC Congress held in Granma
- A productive tour ends in Britain
- President Diaz-Canel Arrives in London in Transit to Cuba
- Che Guevara is Remembered for His Impeccable Example
- The Plaza of the Cuban National Anthem
- Computerizing society, a joint effort to promote development
- Cuba Prioritizes the Use of Technology in Education
- Fidel opened four programs of the Revolution in Granma
- Results from New Expedition of Archeological Site
- The Flowers Fair will shortly take place in Bayamo