The Municipal Workshop of Rehabilitation of Blind and Hearing impaired people takes place in the city of Bayamo.
According to Isabel Luisa González Hernández, president of the National Association for the Blind in this territory, the lectures aim to improve significantly the communication among these people and their families.
It is expected that blind and hearing impaired people to learn through these workshops to carry out activities of everyday life, which reaffirm they could fending for themselves.
González Hernández said that also include actions for deaf blind people who suffer from disabilities that maintain them bedridden.
The municipality of Bayamo has seven rehabilitation technicians for people with deaf-blindness impaired, working in the popular councils of Jesús Menéndez, El Valle, Latinoamericano, Barranca, the Historical Center of the city and Rosa la Bayamesa.
On the front page
- Blockade against Cuba has Generalized Opposition in U.S.
- Cuba Celebrated 150 Years of National Anthem
- Original sheet music of La Bayamesa exhibition in Bayamo
- A wax sculpture of the Indio Nabori was unveiled in Bayamo
- Descendants of Perucho Figueredo honored the Festival of Cuban Identity
- Che Guevara is Remembered for His Impeccable Example
- The Plaza of the Cuban National Anthem
- Computerizing society, a joint effort to promote development
- Cuba Prioritizes the Use of Technology in Education
- Fidel opened four programs of the Revolution in Granma
- Results from New Expedition of Archeological Site
- The Flowers Fair will shortly take place in Bayamo