The Municipal Workshop of Rehabilitation of Blind and Hearing impaired people takes place in the city of Bayamo.
According to Isabel Luisa González Hernández, president of the National Association for the Blind in this territory, the lectures aim to improve significantly the communication among these people and their families.
It is expected that blind and hearing impaired people to learn through these workshops to carry out activities of everyday life, which reaffirm they could fending for themselves.
González Hernández said that also include actions for deaf blind people who suffer from disabilities that maintain them bedridden.
The municipality of Bayamo has seven rehabilitation technicians for people with deaf-blindness impaired, working in the popular councils of Jesús Menéndez, El Valle, Latinoamericano, Barranca, the Historical Center of the city and Rosa la Bayamesa.
On the front page
- Cuban Civil Society Holds Forum Called Thinking America
- U.S. and Cuban companies reach agreement on Heberprot-p
- Granma adopted measures to prevent forest fires
- Granma to celebrate 16 years of the television rooms program
- An electoral system backed by the people
- Authorities Assess New Tourist Routes in Granma
- Cuba Performs Dynamic Test prior to General Election
- Cuban teams to play against Mexican pro clubs
- Granma´s professionals received tribute on Cuban Press Day
- Bayamo paid tribute to Carlos Manuel de Céspedes on 144 anniversary of his death
- Roel Santos: I never give up or tire
- The dark result of passion